martes, 26 de junio de 2012

France

Hi!! Today I talk about a country I would like to visit.

I would like to visit France, because is a beautiful country and I like their language, people and cities. France is much known for its cheeses and wines, I want to eat and drink that because I love cheese and wine, and I want to learn this language because I think that is very nice.
The thing I always dream to do in France is juggling in the Eiffel tower with my diabolo. I see that in a video and since that moment I want to do that, but at night with a diabolo with lights. I like to eat much rare food and go to many cities, see sculptures and meet many jugglers, France have a lot of jugglers.
I want to study in France, if I have the opportunity, because I want to know another thing that in my country I can’t know. Know other realities, meet a lot of new people and know things about their culture.
I know that one day I will go to France and my dream to juggling in the Eiffel tower come true.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario