jueves, 7 de junio de 2012

Dog breeds

Hi!! Today I talk about my favorite dog breeds.
I know a little about dog breeds, but I know some breed dogs. The information I have about breed dogs is that they have a lot of diseases like respiratory diseases, tumors, etc. I like dog breeds, but I don’t like the industry behind this dogs. I always prefer “quiltros”, because they are very grateful and intelligent.
I like a lot of dog breeds except the small dog breeds, because they are very dominant and hysteric. I like breeds like Greyhounds, Rottweiler, German shepherd, Golden, etc.
The breeds I choose are Siberian husky and Labrador retriever.
I like Huskies because they are beautiful, very similar to wolves and very intelligent. The problem with them is they are very escapist. I like an internet dog called Mishka, she is so lovely.
Labrador retrievers are playful, intelligent, beautiful and loving, I love them. They could use like assistance dogs or therapeutic dogs. Assistance dogs are dogs that help people with some disability like tetraplegia and therapeutic dogs are dogs that help kids with some disability, diseases or psychological problems like abused kids, autistic kids, kids in “telethon”, etc.
An aggrupation in Chile called Bocalán training Labrador retrievers to become assistance or therapeutic dogs.
I like to have a breed dog, but I love my “quiltro" J.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario