martes, 26 de junio de 2012

YouTube

Hi, today I talk about my favourite web site.
My favourite web site is YouTube (www.youtube.com), because I watch all my videos here.
This web site is very useful because I could watch all I wanted to do or know and I have a lot of entertainment here. I use this web site for 4 years. The principal function of this web site to me is for entertainment.
YouTube have many canals that is a profile of one person in that upload a lot of videos, the different canals are dedicated for a lot of thing, for example, exist canals of tutorials to play guitar or to play bass, canals to make origami, canals with many funny videos, canals dedicated to upload music, traducing music or canals dedicated to show videogames or canals of people that play video games too. With your count on YouTube you can marc the videos that you want to watch later or videos that you like or agree videos like favourite videos and you can comment the videos that you watched too.
I like it because I can watch any kind of video, educative, tutorials, funny, music videos, etc. I can use it for all I wanted. I use YouTube for 2 hours a day more or less, the videos in another web site I visit are in YouTube, that’s why I used for long time this. I like it very much and I don’t imagine internet without that.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario