miércoles, 25 de abril de 2012

PC!!


Hi! Today I talk about my PC, it is my favorite piece of technology.
I use my PC for everything I need or I wanted to do. I have had two Pc in my life. The first one was a gift of my parents and grandparents when I have 13 years old, later my grandparents gift me 1 year ago the PC I used actually.
I used my PC for everything, to study and have fun with it. I listen to music, know news of the university, see films, play games, etc. I get in touch with the people I know, my family, friends, etc.
I used it for many hours, especially in the night, the time I be in my house.
I like it because my house is very boring and I have a lot of fun with my PC and because I do all I wanted too.
The life without my Pc was very boring and difficult because I know the entire things I will do for the university and I would lose the fun in my house and contact with my friends.

1 comentario:

  1. there's nothing to beat the boredom that a pc, xd my pc I use to play and be on Facebbok, I do not do a very important use XD

    ResponderEliminar