jueves, 19 de abril de 2012

Mike Patton

Hi! Today I talk about my favorite artist, Mike Patton. I like a lot of artists and bands, but today I choose one of them.
His real name is Michael Allan Patton. He is from California, EE.UU. He is a singer, song writer, etc. Best known as a singer of the group Faith no More, but he was in a lot of groups.
Faith no More plays experimental rock/alternative music. Patton is dedicated to experimental music since his first group, Mr. Bungle.
I like Mike Patton because he’s a great musician and an excellent singer, his music is very original and inspire me to play music.
I like a lot of songs, but I choose Carousel, because is a great song with much musical changes and its lyrics are very good.


Here are a video of this great song. I hope you enjoy it!

1 comentario:

  1. Wow, nice!
    he sing really good.
    i like faith no more too.
    but i just know some songs.

    ResponderEliminar