domingo, 20 de mayo de 2012

Why I study veterinary


Hi!! Today I talk about my academic experience.

When I was a child I always dream to travel around the world seeing animals like Jeff Corwin and others animals documentalist because when I was a child I ever watch these programs with my grandfather and he show and teaching me about animals.
When I was choosing a career I have many options, medicine, veterinary medicine, musical interpretation and zoology. I couldn’t study zoology because in Chile isn’t a career, I wouldn’t study musical interpretation because I not have money for buy instruments.
I have two choices, but finally I decide veterinary medicine because the plans I did in my life include something with animals. I always want to study zoology, but veterinary medicine is the closest career. I choose veterinary medicine for this motive and because I like job with animals, cure and be with them.
My experience in university has been very good, better than I expect. I do all the things I want to do and things that I don’t know I could do. I love my career.
I don’t know what I want to do in the future, I like many things like small and exotic animals clinic, wildlife animals and zoological and medicinal investigation. Anyway I hope that in the future I choose one area.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario